Proletarians of All Countries, Unite!
The Peru People's Movement, in the name of the CC of the PCP, invites all the communist organizations, all the communists and revolutionaries of the International Communist Movement to a new International Conference to be held in Madrid, Spain, on this 26th of October, 2014.
The objectives, as established at the 2013 Conference, are:
- Serving to overcome the present situation of dispersion in the ICM, to reach unity based on the proletarian principles, with the only proletarian and Marxist method; the two line struggle between the proletarian and the bourgeois line.
- This unity shall aim to lay down foundations for the future formation of a new Communist International, but we recognize that this cannot be formed on the basis of conciliation between proletarian and bourgeois line, but only on the basis of a general line forged in struggle against today's revisionism and forged in the application of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism, principally Maoism, to the concrete conditions of each revolution by Communist Parties that lead people's war.
This Conference must duly manage the following 9 points:
- Ideology - Marxism-Leninism-Maoism, principally Maoism, is the third, new and higher stage of Marxism, the universal ideology of the international proletariat. We reaffirm ourselves in that it is our all-powerful scientific ideology, all-powerful because it is true, a product of the class struggle and of the “fierce and fruitful two line struggles inside the Communist Parties themselves and the immense work of titans of thought and action that only the class could generate”. It is the duty of every communist to uphold, defend and apply Maoism, impose it as the only command and guide of the world proletarian revolution, and crush every attempt to revise it or question its universal validity. Furthermore, we reaffirm ourselves in that Maoism, that in itself has its origin in the application of Marxism-Leninism to concrete conditions, principally of the Chinese revolution, today must be applied in a creative way to the concrete conditions of each country. Without the concrete application, expressed in program and general political line for each revolution, forged in struggle crushing opposing lines, the door is left open to pragmatism, conciliation, revisionism and opportunism.
- Struggle to the death against revisionism (the old as well as the new types). We reject and crush Avakian’s so-called “new synthesis” and all the other revisionists who try to establish in “Marxist” terminology the same hoax as the general counterrevolutionary offensive of imperialism: that “Marxism has failed”, and that it is therefore necessary to “re-evaluate” it and revise it.
- The universal law of revolutionary violence - We reaffirm ourselves in the Marxist-Leninist-Maoist principle of revolutionary violence as a universal law without any exception; the revolution as the violent replacement of one class by another, in the great thesis of Chairman Mao: “political power grows out of the barrel of a gun”, in the principle “without the power, all is illusion”, and in that the power is the fundamental point of Maoism. It is indispensable to continue the implacable struggle against the revisionist thesis of “peaceful transition” and parliamentary cretinism, which today are still being spread more than ever by imperialism, reaction and revisionism in order to disarm the world revolution, today in a more systematic way, through a whole system of revisionist organizations, NGO’s and “peace accords” led by imperialism. We reject the miserable treason of Prachanda and the other revisionists in Nepal, who have sold themselves for a plate of beans in order to ride on the backs of the heroic masses who have given their lives for the revolution. The duty of the Nepalese communists today is to reconstitute the Party in order to initiate people’s war, and thus crush and sweep away the old state and all the so-called “Maoists” who have abandoned the road of the people’s war, and only want to gain some political and territorial space, supposedly to put themselves in a better position for negotiating with the enemy.
- Crush and sweep away parliamentary cretinism - We reaffirm ourselves in that while it is still necessary to develop not only the illegal work, but the legal work as well, always serving the people’s war, in the world today the proletariat cannot use the bourgeois parliament to take power, nor as a tribune or as a “tactic”. All the experience of the ICM confirms that such a “tactic” only leads to weaken and destroy the Communist Party.
- The highest military theory of the proletariat is the people's war - Likewise, we reaffirm ourselves in the universal validity of the people’s war as the highest military theory and strategy of the international proletariat, to be applied to the conditions of each country, imperialist countries as well as oppressed countries. We reject the revisionist thesis that the “accumulation of forces” and the “insurrection” can replace the protracted people’s war in the imperialist countries. Likewise, we reject the criteria of focusing on the defensive aspect of the revolutionary violence, turning it into its principal aspect, saying that “we do not want violence; we only apply it because the reaction attacks us”. It is a criteria that starts from the idea that “the masses do not want people’s war”, that aims to hide our intentions, that leads to opportunism and to spreading illusions and pacifism among the people.
- The reconstitution of the Communist Parties - We assume the indispensable task of struggling for and contributing to the reconstitution of the Communist Parties in the whole world as Marxist-Leninist-Maoist, principally Maoist Parties, made to initiate and develop people’s war, throughout the democratic revolution (in the semicolonial and semifeudal countries), the socialist revolution and the successive cultural revolutions until our final goal Communism. Today more than ever we must reaffirm ourselves in that the Communist Party is the vanguard of the proletariat, i.e. the organization of the most advanced members of the most advanced class. The Communist Party has mass character, but it is not the so-called “mass party”, but a “party of militants, of leaders, a war machine just as Lenin himself demanded”. Today more than ever it is indispensable to struggle against the revisionist thesis of the “party of the whole people”, that today is expressed once more in the attempts of new revisionism to attack the proletarian leadership of the revolution.
- The United Front is a Front of the revolutionary classes - Concerning the United Front, we reaffirm ourselves in the Marxist thesis of the United Front as a front of the revolutionary classes, led by the proletariat through its Communist Party, a front to conquer the power through people’s war. The front is inseparably united with the new state, that is, in the semicolonial and semifeudal countries, the joint dictatorship of the workers, peasants, mainly poor peasants, and petty bourgeoisie, a dictatorship which respects the interests of the middle bourgeoisie, under the leadership of the proletariat represented by the Party that applies its hegemony through the worker-peasant alliance. We reject the attempts of new revisionism to undermine and question the proletarian leadership of the Front, applying instead the bourgeois “multi-party system”, applying the revisionist thesis “two unite into one” and conciliation instead of imposing the proletarian leadership and the worker-peasant alliance as the foundation of the Front, and taking the Marxist thesis of respecting the interests of the middle bourgeoisie as a pretext for allowing the bourgeoisie to take or participate in the leadership.
- Evaluation of the application of Maoism - We call all the Communist Parties and revolutionary organizations to struggle for the evaluation of the application of Maoism. If we are Marxists, such an evaluation cannot be done in conciliation, but only with two line struggle. It is necessary that each Party and organization analyze and synthesize not only their internal struggles, their whole historical course of crushing revisionist lines within their ranks, but also that they take position on the history of the struggle within the ICM and the RIM. As part of this process, we point out that the main problem of the RIM has been the problems of the leadership, that is the CoRIM and the hegemonist positions and the destructive role of the RCP(USA) in it. We reject the obscure work of the RCP and its followers to isolate and slander the PCP and its Great leadership Chairman Gonzalo, and their collusion with imperialism and reaction in spreading the hoax of the “peace accords” in Peru. The campaign of isolation against the PCP and its Great leadership, that continues to have repercussions today, objectively forms part of the plans of imperialism, mainly yankee imperialism, against the revolution in Peru. One may agree with the positions of the PCP or not, but what the communists of the world must do today to combat this reactionary plan is to recognize the leadership of the PCP, its Central Committee and the whole Party, that today continues leading the people’s war under difficult circumstances, applying Gonzalo thought.
- Revolutionary situation in uneven development - Concerning the world situation, we reaffirm ourselves in that there is a revolutionary situation in uneven development, and that the objective conditions for a bold advance of the communists are present. The problem is in the subjective conditions, i.e. in the present dispersion of the communists on world level and the influence of revisionism and opportunism. It is necessary that we communists advance not only in two line struggle, but that we develop our practice, that we take the initiative today, that we struggle together with the masses that are clamoring for proletarian leadership. We have the responsibility, in the oppressed countries and in the imperialist countries, to give the necessary proletarian leadership in the struggle against the imperialist aggression and against the intensification of exploitation and oppression in the whole world. We cannot leave the leadership in the hands of the petty bourgeoisie; we cannot abandon our Marxist principles in the struggle against the imperialist war or in the struggle for democratic rights. It is the duty of the communists in the imperialist countries to take up the task of developing and organizing the work in all spheres – and not only in pronouncements and propaganda – against imperialism and its war machine inside the very belly of the beast.
Peru People's Movement